Monday, June 8, 2009

*** SECRET TACO STAND ***


R Dub!'s personal recommendation:

THE SECRET TACO STAND
corner of Calle Aguirre and Callejon Profesor Rodolfo Siordia
Nogales, Sonora Mexico
(no hay telefono)



THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED AT THE REQUEST OF HOMELAND SECURITY
(seriously. Click HERE if you don't believe me)


The greatest tacos EVER! If you LOVE tacos, you'll love this video, as I expose "The Secret Taco Stand." This is classified, never before broadcast info...and your lucky day!

2 comments:

  1. Hola R Dub!

    In our last email I noticed your Taco Inspector Website, you are sooo Awesome! Only you (R Dub!) can get away with something like that, I love it!

    I especially agree with the Taco Inspector, that the Cinco (5) sombreros belong to the Taco Nazo Real in NOGALES SONORA, Mexico! This is not only because I am from Nogales, but if you didn't already know... the State of Sonora is known and specializes in Red Meat. Mariscos, mining and agriculture are also a big part of Sonora (FYI) This is why the Tacos de carne asada are amazing in my home State! Viva Sonora mi Rey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I bet you did not paid for the soda bottle. They cost 5 Mexican pesos!

    ReplyDelete